The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Asherdan on July 19, 2013, 07:31:25 pm

Title: Hey, Heck Neato-O, Paul
Post by: Asherdan on July 19, 2013, 07:31:25 pm
(http://web.archive.org/web/19970716162623/http://www.cen.uiuc.edu/~nkpatel/mr.t/img/ba01.jpg)
Title: Re: Hey, Heck Neato-O, Paul
Post by: AugustWest on July 19, 2013, 07:38:00 pm
Nice!
Title: Re: Hey, Heck Neato-O, Paul
Post by: wombat on July 19, 2013, 08:20:08 pm
One of the people behind that Archie McPhee Tumblr is an internet friend of mine. We met on Flickr a long time ago, via pug photos. His actual job title is Director of Awesome.

I highly recommend that everyone go buy something from them.
http://www.mcphee.com/shop/ (http://www.mcphee.com/shop/)
Title: Re: Hey, Heck Neato-O, Paul
Post by: pmcd9 on July 19, 2013, 08:57:23 pm
Coolio! I went to their store (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/9321272843/) once.
Title: Re: Hey, Heck Neato-O, Paul
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on July 19, 2013, 09:59:15 pm
They are on my itinerary the next time I head up north to visit Boeing. Gonna visit their brick-store.

[am i surprised paul beat me to it? am i shocked there is a picture?]

[NO]

Until further notice I will ascribe all of the Dreamliner's spectacular Spruce Goose failures on you, specifically and entirely.
Title: Re: Hey, Heck Neato-O, Paul
Post by: littlefallsmets on July 19, 2013, 11:30:04 pm
I have purchased from McFee before. They're rad.