The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: sensate on January 16, 2004, 05:38:55 am

Title: Am I about to win free cookies?
Post by: sensate on January 16, 2004, 05:38:55 am
Ray's mouth looks like the end of a tibia when he's burping.

Did anyone else assign tones to the three burps?

Beef has always been an undercover operator. He talks so softly. He's a natural at not getting noticed.
Title: Am I about to win free cookies?
Post by: Choop on January 16, 2004, 05:42:05 am
* cough * (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?t=646)
Title: Am I about to win free cookies?
Post by: slink on January 16, 2004, 06:21:15 am
We seem to have stopped dating the strip entries then...
Title: Am I about to win free cookies?
Post by: AlohaDawg on January 16, 2004, 06:26:59 pm
We are clearly outside the protocol. Protective gear is required.
Title: Am I about to win free cookies?
Post by: CortJstr on January 16, 2004, 06:45:04 pm
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
We are clearly outside the protocol. Protective gear is required.


This makes it sound like we live in some futuristic post-apocalyptic walled city where Jough is the supreme lord master. We deal with outsiders severly here in Protocol.
Title: Am I about to win free cookies?
Post by: AlohaDawg on January 16, 2004, 06:48:13 pm
Hood the outlander and bring him before Jough for pronouncement. Break his legs if he refuses to kneel.
Title: Am I about to win free cookies?
Post by: St_Zartan on January 16, 2004, 06:52:16 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
This makes it sound like we live in some futuristic post-apocalyptic walled city where Jough is the supreme lord master.


I'm calling dibs on "Drunken Hobo Oracle" right now.
Title: Am I about to win free cookies?
Post by: jay-ell on January 16, 2004, 06:53:57 pm
"You know the Guardians of Protocol to be strange collectors of webcomic merchandise and as xenophobic fools who would not hesitate to kill strangers without ever seeing the whites of their eyes. You've learned that the flags are in place to mark the closest an outsider may approach the Citadel walls without being attacked."
Title: Am I about to win free cookies?
Post by: slink on January 16, 2004, 07:18:39 pm
Quote from: "St_Zartan"

I'm calling dibs on "Drunken Hobo Oracle" right now.


God damn!
Well, I guess I have to go for... Maybe I'll be the dismembered head, deep underground that tells the tale of the utopia that once was, only to be interrupted mid-speach by the quaking and rumbling as Jough's evil minions start drilling and bombing their way into the cavern.
That'll do...
Title: Am I about to win free cookies?
Post by: CortJstr on January 16, 2004, 07:26:01 pm
I'll work at the Forbidden Library so I get to see all the stuff that's too dangerous for the masses.

JL, of course, will play good cop to Jough's bad.
Title: Am I about to win free cookies?
Post by: AugustWest on January 16, 2004, 07:34:07 pm
I wanna be the monkey-boy!  I wanna be the monkey-boy!
Title: Am I about to win free cookies?
Post by: jay-ell on January 16, 2004, 07:51:34 pm
Quote from: "slink"
Well, I guess I have to go for... Maybe I'll be the dismembered head, deep underground that tells the tale of the utopia that once was, only to be interrupted mid-speach by the quaking and rumbling as Jough's evil minions start drilling and bombing their way into the cavern.
That'll do...


Slink, I doth dub thee...

FINSTER'S HEAD!  

Oh, damn, but we already have a wasteland (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?t=616) thread...