The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: dejavroom on July 29, 2013, 04:22:47 pm

Title: To all the ass-men out there
Post by: dejavroom on July 29, 2013, 04:22:47 pm
http://ospreys.tumblr.com/post/56642592206/this-fuck*ng-manga-gj-kiyoshi-gj-what-the
Title: Re: To all the ass-men out there
Post by: theinevitable on July 29, 2013, 04:37:52 pm
lately I am not as into butts, and I am worried that there is something really wrong with me. I mean, breasts? Who the fuck cares about those? I am gonna lose my rep.
Title: Re: To all the ass-men out there
Post by: pmcd9 on July 29, 2013, 09:31:19 pm
Say it ain't so, Inev.
Title: Re: To all the ass-men out there
Post by: dejavroom on July 31, 2013, 01:47:32 pm
'tis noted, brother.
Title: Re: To all the ass-men out there
Post by: pmcd9 on July 31, 2013, 04:56:04 pm
I just wanted to note my approval of this thing.

He just said he doesn't like breast and butts and you are approving of this? Am I misunderstanding here?
Title: Re: To all the ass-men out there
Post by: theinevitable on July 31, 2013, 05:16:15 pm
No no, I was saying "so I'm into breasts now? Wtf??"
Title: Re: To all the ass-men out there
Post by: jay-ell on July 31, 2013, 05:19:19 pm
Without revealing too much information out here in the public sphere, let me just throw this out here -- as a haver of an ass, breasts, ponytail, and feet, let's just all agree that it takes all kinds and it's all good.
Title: Re: To all the ass-men out there
Post by: pmcd9 on July 31, 2013, 05:29:04 pm
My years on Flickr have shown me the proof to the axiom put forth by our dearly departed St. Zartan, "if you can conceive of it, there's somebody out there who wants to fuck it."