The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: theinevitable on August 12, 2013, 05:37:25 am

Title: Does anyone remember the strip where...
Post by: theinevitable on August 12, 2013, 05:37:25 am
YEAH CORTJSTR DOES, HE'S THE GUY AND THE VERB.

happy birthday! eat some nachos with your wife and your dog! Living the dream!
Title: Re: Does anyone remember the strip where...
Post by: AugustWest on August 12, 2013, 02:38:19 pm
Happy Birthday.  Did you know that this is the tenth birthday you have celebrated as a TOUAMB'er? 

Happy Birthday.
Title: Re: Does anyone remember the strip where...
Post by: jaydub on August 12, 2013, 04:19:15 pm
Happy Birthday to one of the folks who makes TOUAMB what it is.
Title: Re: Does anyone remember the strip where...
Post by: CortJstr on August 12, 2013, 05:38:19 pm
I totally didn't realize this was my birthday thread. In fact I saw the title and that it had 2 replies already and thought to myself "oh man, I bet I'm too late and somebody else already found it"
Title: Re: Does anyone remember the strip where...
Post by: greenkoolayd on August 12, 2013, 11:12:58 pm
bebida bebida
chocolate chocolate
cumpleano cumpleano
Title: Re: Does anyone remember the strip where...
Post by: lprkn on August 17, 2013, 12:06:14 am
Happy burthdeh!
Title: Re: Does anyone remember the strip where...
Post by: pmcd9 on August 17, 2013, 10:14:26 am
Happy doggie snuggles for your birthday.