The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: theinevitable on August 14, 2013, 05:40:42 am

Title: Starting a new band
Post by: theinevitable on August 14, 2013, 05:40:42 am
JK JK happy birthday LFM! Hope you have a great day.
Title: Re: Starting a new band
Post by: littlefallsmets on August 14, 2013, 05:48:32 am
Thank you, man!

I am... making some progress, sellling the e-publishing license to a short story I wrote years ago to the woman who e-published that Christmas thing I wrote last year for significantly more bread and half the action after that, gonna get paid to host an open mic next week, things like that but... a new dating life and a steady day job would be nice birthday gifts too!
Title: Re: Starting a new band
Post by: pmcd9 on August 14, 2013, 07:32:19 am
Happy birthday old man. For your birthday the best present you can give yourself is to go find yourself a new girl and not take it too seriously.
Title: Re: Starting a new band
Post by: wombat on August 14, 2013, 01:44:42 pm
Geez Inev don't mess with an old lady, I was considering that question very seriously.
Title: Re: Starting a new band
Post by: AugustWest on August 15, 2013, 02:28:58 am
The correct name depends on the genre of the music, maaan.

Happy Birthday, LFM.  Keep on truckin'.
Title: Re: Starting a new band
Post by: theinevitable on August 15, 2013, 02:55:57 am
I am so proud of "Free" Bird. Just typing it made me chortle again.
Title: Re: Starting a new band
Post by: pmcd9 on August 15, 2013, 02:57:58 am
I almost voted for that one.
Title: Re: Starting a new band
Post by: lprkn on August 17, 2013, 12:04:54 am
Happy birthday, Mike!