The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: theinevitable on August 17, 2013, 04:29:37 am

Title: The Porkin?
Post by: theinevitable on August 17, 2013, 04:29:37 am
That's what I thought your name was for like a million years. Le Porkin. Why? WHY.

I'm drinking some whiskey and feeling good and thinking, WHO IS THE RADDEST GUY IN THE LAND.

IT'S YOU

LE PORKIN

LEPORKIN

(LEPRECHAUN? IS THAT IT?)

ON YOUR BIRTHDAY, NO LESS!
Title: Re: The Porkin?
Post by: jaydub on August 17, 2013, 06:18:47 am
Leprechaun/Reilly - it seems like a natural.
Drink some Guinness and eat some nachos - because even the Irish like nachos.
Title: Re: The Porkin?
Post by: pmcd9 on August 17, 2013, 10:13:50 am
It took me forever to figure it out as well. I always (and still) thought it was Lil' Porkin'.
Title: Re: The Porkin?
Post by: greenkoolayd on August 17, 2013, 04:44:32 pm
we could all use a li'l porkin every now and again.
Title: Re: The Porkin?
Post by: AugustWest on August 17, 2013, 05:03:37 pm
It's Le Porkin' and nothing you can say will ever convince me otherwise.  Ever.

Happy Birthday.
Title: Re: The Porkin?
Post by: lprkn on August 17, 2013, 09:34:54 pm
Thanks, guys. I didn't have any nachos but I did eat the hell out of some good pizza and drink the hell out of some good beer (IPAs only please, the hoppier the better).