The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: oball on August 23, 2013, 08:45:41 am

Title: August 23, 2013 - Wear your spirit gear
Post by: oball on August 23, 2013, 08:45:41 am
I guess Ray's wedding rehearsal speech wasn't exaggerating, then (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=08232013)
Title: Re: August 23, 2013 - Wear your spirit gear
Post by: dejavroom on August 23, 2013, 11:19:15 am
I'm havink such good feelinks about this new run, today's strip included. If only he could deliver it on a constant basis (I'm entitled to complain, I'm a customer now).
Title: Re: August 23, 2013 - Wear your spirit gear
Post by: wombat on August 23, 2013, 11:43:56 am
I wonder how many strips he has to post before I stop practically jumping out of my chair with surprise when there is a new strip, and get back to a normal reaction like complaining about the thread title. I'm nowhere near it right now.
Title: Re: August 23, 2013 - Wear your spirit gear
Post by: pmcd9 on August 23, 2013, 11:49:59 am
So Teodor and Cornelius found Ray and he was in 1987?
Title: Re: August 23, 2013 - Wear your spirit gear
Post by: AugustWest on August 23, 2013, 12:33:06 pm
GO FIGHTIN' LEMONIS!!!
Title: Re: August 23, 2013 - Wear your spirit gear
Post by: Doc on August 23, 2013, 01:55:01 pm
First of the new achewood strips to make me all 'a-heee heee, a haha, heeeee'
I'm alright.

Achewood babies, the spin off that is actually much better than the original.


Also, noted while opening tabs that the symbol for the strip is Ray but the symbol for TOUAMB is Roast Beef. Significant? Maybe.
Title: Re: August 23, 2013 - Wear your spirit gear
Post by: oball on August 23, 2013, 02:01:04 pm
I do not want to read the website where the symbol is Pat
Title: Re: August 23, 2013 - Wear your spirit gear
Post by: jaydub on August 23, 2013, 02:33:57 pm
Have a can, oball
Title: Re: August 23, 2013 - Wear your spirit gear
Post by: CortJstr on August 23, 2013, 04:40:47 pm
I do not want to read the website where the symbol is Pat

Subway Wars: The Return.