The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Jaded Tersk on August 30, 2013, 09:00:03 am
-
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=08302013
A baseball cap with a barf in it ain't exactly the 5 O'Clock News.
-
Don't remember shit about this arc. Ray was dying of cancer and the guys were putting up a show?
-
So, it's Friday strips is it? I'll take it.
Also, Onstad still loves to draw cars.
-
Don't remember shit about this arc. Ray was dying of cancer and the guys were putting up a show?
The important thing to remember is that this all happened because ray Stopped drinking. Let that be a lesson to all of us.
-
Dang but these are some rough chuckles
In fact I think it's mostly rough, easy on the chuckles
-
Nothing settles a queasy stomach like warm vodka in a used soda cup.
-
Wait... this message board is dedicated to a web comic about anthropomorphic cats with big dicks? I remember when it was about alive stuffed animals and automatons, man.
-
Wait... this message board is dedicated to a web comic about anthropomorphic cats with big dicks? I remember when it was about alive stuffed animals and automatons, man.
May I remind you that this comic is supported by an audience that was unified in its demand for wiggling cat cock.
-
as i recall that demand was absolutely un-unified. i still have an active interest in NOT seeing any cat penis ever.
-
as i recall that demand was absolutely un-unified. i still have an active interest in NOT seeing any cat c*ck ever.
But did you know that it is barbed?
-
shut the fuck up about it goddamn you
-
How do you know that barbed cat cock is bad?
-
WHY FIND OUT
-
Don't remember shit about this arc. Ray was dying of cancer and the guys were putting up a show?
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=11232011