The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: V-Adore on January 16, 2004, 01:57:27 am

Title: Welcome Back, Mite!
Post by: V-Adore on January 16, 2004, 01:57:27 am
Mite! Good to have you back, although I'm sorry about the depression and such. At least you're better now.
Title: Welcome Back, Mite!
Post by: AugustWest on January 16, 2004, 02:24:49 am
Mite!  Also glad you're back, been wondering where you were.  

Personally I find that this Board helps keep me from a major depressive episode.  Depression sucks -- been there, done that, bought the meds.
Title: Welcome Back, Mite!
Post by: pmcd9 on January 16, 2004, 03:02:46 am
Quote from: "Mite"
Quote from: "St_Zartan"

Which begs the question: why is there not an Iron Chef RPG

No! It doesn't beg the question! It RAISES the question. Begging the question is a specific kind of logical fallacy in which the conclusion is one of the premisses!

Oh, and I'm back from a long and hella-depression induced hiatus. And I'm feeling much better, thank you.


Believe it or not I was perusing the member list just a couple of hours ago and when I came across your name listed there I thought, I wonder where Mite's been.

~Paul
Title: Welcome Back, Mite!
Post by: jay-ell on January 16, 2004, 04:48:25 pm
Welcome back, Mite.  As a present, you get your own thread!  

 :mrgreen:
Title: Welcome Back, Mite!
Post by: andalucia on January 17, 2004, 09:01:21 pm
As others have said, welcome back and glad you're doing better.


Now we just have to find satchel...
Title: Welcome Back, Mite!
Post by: jough on January 17, 2004, 09:51:05 pm
Quote from: "andalucia"

Now we just have to find satchel...


Satchel is alive and well and will hopefully be rejoining us soon.
Title: Welcome Back, Mite!
Post by: V-Adore on January 18, 2004, 12:48:57 am
Quote from: "jough"

Satchel is alive and well and will hopefully be rejoining us soon.

Hooray! This is good news, indeed.
Title: Welcome Back, Mite!
Post by: andalucia on January 18, 2004, 04:58:51 pm
Ah, radical!  I was very worried about that whole dropping-off-the-face-of-the-earth thing that he had going on!  The whole family's back together, this'll be the best Christmas EVER, etc.
Title: Welcome Back, Mite!
Post by: jay-ell on January 18, 2004, 07:32:02 pm
What about Nabubrush?  I haven't seen him since September.  A lot of people are MIA.  But, I guess it's just the way of the web...
Title: Welcome Back, Mite!
Post by: slink on January 18, 2004, 08:12:47 pm
Quote from: "jldunston"
What about Nabubrush?  I haven't seen him since September.  A lot of people are MIA.  But, I guess it's just the way of the web...


And we'd have to persuade Pubdoggy to some out of hiding for at least a day when satchel does to reform briefly.
And then we can get Jough to lock every single thread and I'll weep remembering the good old days.
Title: Welcome Back, Mite!
Post by: V-Adore on January 18, 2004, 09:30:35 pm
There are other people from the Dumbrella days who seem to have gone MIA -- Schabe, Capn, and Vinz Clortho come to mind. Ah, well, one cannot contain the wild Dumbrellite, I suppose.
Title: Welcome Back, Mite!
Post by: CortJstr on January 19, 2004, 02:23:52 am
I've actually been dreading my return to Dumbrella. I didn't have time to go during my computer problems and now I've missed 4 weeks of posts. I'm going to have to skip a whole lot of threads entirely if I don't want to sit here  until Easter catching up.
Title: Welcome Back, Mite!
Post by: Nabubrush on February 07, 2004, 05:58:56 pm
Ummm - anyway, I had things going on. Important things. I'm moving from this frozen barren wasteland in about a month - to PDX to be with my intended. I'll certainly check in more often. I sort of think of myself as a charter member of the board, as I am number 6, I think. Also, I'd like to post to see if I'm even able to.
Title: Welcome Back, Mite!
Post by: AlohaDawg on February 07, 2004, 07:04:20 pm
Good reason to move! Congrats if appropriate. Also, where is PDX?
Title: Welcome Back, Mite!
Post by: Nabubrush on February 07, 2004, 07:18:15 pm
Sorry - I think in terms of the airport codes. It's Portland, OR. Also, I am moving from ANC.
Title: Welcome Back, Mite!
Post by: V-Adore on February 07, 2004, 08:24:04 pm
Whoo, congrats on the move, Nabu. Good luck with the Alcan, assuming you decide to drive...
Title: Welcome Back, Mite!
Post by: PinkStainlessTail on February 09, 2004, 08:40:21 pm
Lurk, lurk, lurk.
Title: Welcome Back, Mite!
Post by: Nabubrush on February 10, 2004, 01:36:07 am
The only part of the drive that I'm really concerned about is the Cassiar, what with the long stretches of gravel and all.