The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: jaydub on September 14, 2013, 07:07:48 am

Title: 9/14/2013 - Cropes blog: a drink to be earned
Post by: jaydub on September 14, 2013, 07:07:48 am
Nice Pete, following perhaps in the footsteps of Skrillex, has entirely dispensed with the need for accompaniment in his latest musical stylings: http://bit.ly/13ZwVre.
Title: Re: 9/14/2013 - Cropes blog: a drink to be earned
Post by: wombat on September 14, 2013, 09:16:12 pm
Afraid to click.
Title: Re: 9/14/2013 - Cropes blog: a drink to be earned
Post by: jaydub on September 15, 2013, 08:48:07 pm
The link is to the blog - you can make your decision whether to go on to the tunes.
Title: Re: 9/14/2013 - Cropes blog: a drink to be earned
Post by: wombat on September 16, 2013, 01:02:06 am
Oh, yeah. I saw the blog, I meant I am afraid to click on the song. I am afraid it will be something I cannot un-hear.
Title: Re: 9/14/2013 - Cropes blog: a drink to be earned
Post by: Choop on September 16, 2013, 01:27:25 am
i'm with you, wombles.

a generation was haunted by jaws. another by freddy kreuger or jason or lon chaney.

nice pete creeps me out in a way that no horror film will ever achieve.
Title: Re: 9/14/2013 - Cropes blog: a drink to be earned
Post by: pmcd9 on September 19, 2013, 01:20:53 am
Haunting!
Title: Re: 9/14/2013 - Cropes blog: a drink to be earned
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on September 20, 2013, 07:48:38 pm
I have listened to the first two songs. They sound more Cartilage Head than Nice Pete.