The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: theinevitable on September 27, 2013, 07:06:17 am
-
Happy Birthday.
Smelanie, I don't know how to say it. I am endlessly impressed by you. I hope to one day have the kind of wisdom you have. Reading your updates about your growing family gives me great joy. I don't know how to be funny about this.
-
No need to be funny. Our Smells is the awesomest (new word)!
-
Happy Birthday, Mama Smells!
-
Happiest of Birthdays to you!
-
Thanks folks! It was an odd day as hubby was far away on his 18 hour journey to bring our dog home, considering the dog became paralysed on his birthday, I can't really complain since at least my day was fill with hope for the pup's return. The babe greeted me upon waking with that genuine smile that only a creature unaware of the hardships of life can give, which was wonderful beyond words. It was raining all day here as it was the day before (which was also our 5 year anniversary and which I was also alone for) so I felt a little nostalgic and penned in with the baby and yet had no desire to go out in the downpour. Hubby arrived home around 4pm with the pup who was so happy and able to stagger around more than I thought he'd be able to. I cried some tears of joy and all is well. Now I'm looking forward to getting the hell out of the house today, as the vehicle is back, so I'm going to bust out and stagger around a mall for a bit just to get my legs going. My sister and her brood are coming over tomorrow for more celebrations. Despite this rough patch, life is still pretty great.