The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: pmcd9 on September 27, 2013, 09:32:21 pm

Title: Robin Williams Double Take
Post by: pmcd9 on September 27, 2013, 09:32:21 pm
Last night I saw the premiere of The Crazy Ones and it was dreadful as expected. Just now I saw an episode of Louie with Robin Williams guest starring and it was really really good.

I don't know why exactly I thought that was worthy of mention.
Title: Re: Robin Williams Double Take
Post by: AugustWest on September 28, 2013, 03:57:48 am
Last night I saw the premiere of The Crazy Ones and it was dreadful as expected. Just now I saw an episode of Louie with Robin Williams guest starring and it was really really good.

I don't know why exactly I thought that was worthy of mention.

That is an excellent episode of Louie.