The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: oball on October 04, 2013, 10:52:27 am

Title: 04/10/13 - The savory gels of her lust
Post by: oball on October 04, 2013, 10:52:27 am
Names and everything! (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=10042013)
Title: Re: 04/10/13 - The savory gels of her lust
Post by: AugustWest on October 04, 2013, 12:33:04 pm
All I know is that the next time I have to pick out a username for something, it's going to be "Rob the Strong Mailman".
Title: Re: 04/10/13 - The savory gels of her lust
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on October 04, 2013, 02:06:11 pm
Surprised T would be within 100 yards of Nice Pete. At least he's learned not to make fun of him or provide negative feedback.
Title: Re: 04/10/13 - The savory gels of her lust
Post by: CortJstr on October 04, 2013, 02:18:47 pm
For a brief moment I had a brain fart and confused the name Miriam with Hiram and thought we were getting some hot blacksmith action.
Title: Re: 04/10/13 - The savory gels of her lust
Post by: jaydub on October 04, 2013, 04:20:38 pm
I would say the correct title for today would be "The Desperation of an Inexperienced God", but that was kind of the punchline for the strip.  Nice Pete is ugly and horrible through and through, but damn if some of Onstad's best wordsmithing doesn't involve him.
Title: Re: 04/10/13 - The savory gels of her lust
Post by: pmcd9 on October 04, 2013, 05:38:23 pm
Desperation of an inexperienced God.
Title: Re: 04/10/13 - The savory gels of her lust
Post by: nDed on October 04, 2013, 05:51:59 pm
Oh, how I long to be touched in a clever way.

Actually, it probably wouldn't have to be all that clever since I'm a dude.