The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Asherdan on October 10, 2013, 01:53:56 pm

Title: 2006 Darkhoss/Myspace Comix
Post by: Asherdan on October 10, 2013, 01:53:56 pm
(http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--k5m636Zb--/m5dvkzj95cd6xl0k4nnx.gif)
Title: Re: 2006 Darkhoss/Myspace Comix
Post by: pmcd9 on October 10, 2013, 05:14:36 pm
Awesome!
Title: Re: 2006 Darkhoss/Myspace Comix
Post by: oball on October 10, 2013, 11:32:25 pm
Asherdan, are you in the Achewood Facebook group?  Asking because those links just got dug up and posted on there about a week ago.
Title: Re: 2006 Darkhoss/Myspace Comix
Post by: pmcd9 on October 11, 2013, 12:00:02 am
Asherdan, are you in the Achewood Facebook group?

Yeah, he's in there. His Facebook name is Dan Asher.
Title: Re: 2006 Darkhoss/Myspace Comix
Post by: oball on October 11, 2013, 03:14:21 am
I've been diggin' how active that group has been in the last few months.  I'm the Owen who posts in there all the dang time.

I do find it funny how the ex-AssetBarbarians in there refer to Asherdan with the same hushed tones one might use for a mystical golem of legend, though.