The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Victoria Waterfield on October 11, 2013, 07:20:22 am

Title: 11.10.2013 - To Téodor I leave the only thing I own, my #####.*
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on October 11, 2013, 07:20:22 am
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10112013

New Achewood and nine episodes of Doctor Who no one's seen in 40 years, could my life be any better?

(Yes it could.)

(Even though the character I've taken my name from is in all nine episodes.)
Title: Re: 11.10.2013 - To Téodor I leave the only thing I own, my #####.*
Post by: pmcd9 on October 11, 2013, 07:23:44 am
He thinks Teodor could most use his #####.
Title: Re: 11.10.2013 - To Téodor I leave the only thing I own, my #####.*
Post by: Doc on October 11, 2013, 10:08:26 am
The fake internet person chooses the correct title.

I had fun guessing who the line in the title was written by. I was surprised.
Title: Re: 11.10.2013 - To Téodor I leave the only thing I own, my #####.*
Post by: wombat on October 11, 2013, 03:32:31 pm
This strip is perfect.
Title: Re: 11.10.2013 - To Téodor I leave the only thing I own, my #####.*
Post by: CortJstr on October 11, 2013, 04:38:17 pm
The alt-text is the best part. I condemn anybody who disagrees to a weekend with Pat.
Title: Re: 11.10.2013 - To Téodor I leave the only thing I own, my #####.*
Post by: jaydub on October 11, 2013, 04:48:42 pm
You are not wrong.
Title: Re: 11.10.2013 - To Téodor I leave the only thing I own, my #####.*
Post by: dejavroom on October 11, 2013, 05:32:58 pm
WHO GOT BURNED IN THIS DEAL? UPDATE: I bugged the guy via bookface and got access to the private content.

It was not that good.
Title: Re: 11.10.2013 - To Téodor I leave the only thing I own, my #####.*
Post by: dejavroom on October 17, 2013, 06:06:58 pm
Uhm, I just thought you people should see this, didn't want to open a new thread: (http://25.media.tumblr.com/64f3417e3eb8af01f871c4612bbb5147/tumblr_muida3l2Nj1r3zaeko1_500.jpg)

Link: http://yuhuang.tumblr.com/post/64308054527/doritohaunt-experimental-nice-pete-fanart
Title: Re: 11.10.2013 - To Téodor I leave the only thing I own, my #####.*
Post by: dejavroom on October 17, 2013, 06:09:21 pm
And this, too: http://yuhuang.tumblr.com/post/64308408747/abreathofpreshair-sometimes-you-just-need-to (http://yuhuang.tumblr.com/post/64308408747/abreathofpreshair-sometimes-you-just-need-to)
Title: Re: 11.10.2013 - To Téodor I leave the only thing I own, my #####.*
Post by: jaydub on October 17, 2013, 06:33:47 pm
Uhm, I just thought you people should see this
Damn, now that meta.  Moreso if they had somehow contrived to put him in a Roman soldier's uniform.
Title: Re: 11.10.2013 - To Téodor I leave the only thing I own, my #####.*
Post by: wombat on October 17, 2013, 07:15:29 pm
That reminds me, did someone already post this?
http://korybing.com/post/4011138026/im-sad-to-hear-that-achewood-is-on-indefinite (http://korybing.com/post/4011138026/im-sad-to-hear-that-achewood-is-on-indefinite)
Title: Re: 11.10.2013 - To Téodor I leave the only thing I own, my #####.*
Post by: dejavroom on October 17, 2013, 08:25:26 pm
No and THANK YOU.
Title: Re: 11.10.2013 - To Téodor I leave the only thing I own, my #####.*
Post by: oball on October 18, 2013, 02:08:57 am
And this, too: http://yuhuang.tumblr.com/post/64308408747/abreathofpreshair-sometimes-you-just-need-to (http://yuhuang.tumblr.com/post/64308408747/abreathofpreshair-sometimes-you-just-need-to)

I posted the page that is from (http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,6479.0.html), which has other mashups as well, a few months ago.  Clearly you weren't PAYING ATTENTION.
Title: Re: 11.10.2013 - To Téodor I leave the only thing I own, my #####.*
Post by: pmcd9 on October 18, 2013, 03:41:16 am
I posted the page that is from (http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,6479.0.html), which has other mashups as well, a few months ago.  Clearly you weren't PAYING ATTENTION.

Oh I remembered it. Didn't remember that it was you that posted it, but I do remember it. Thank you for posting it. It was worth a second look.