The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on October 17, 2013, 03:43:50 am
-
We've been getting a Friday bump the last few weeks from the newly regular strips. But dang, it's Wednesday and the board is already dead again. Will I have to wait 2 more days before you guys come back to talk?
-
We've been getting a Friday bump the last few weeks from the newly regular strips. But dang, it's Wednesday and the board is already dead again. Will I have to wait 2 more days before you guys come back to talk?
Sounds like it.
-
We've been getting a Friday bump the last few weeks from the newly regular strips. But dang, it's Wednesday and the board is already dead again. Will I have to wait 2 more days before you guys come back to talk?
I'm not even here.
-
Thank you for not involving the Geico camel in this.
-
The Geico camel is getting a lot of play at my gym. I have no idea why, I just periodically hear his lines getting yelled out. A combination of high background noise and poor hearing means a lot of random social banter goes unnoticed by me.
-
Nothing at all! The camel is a fine piece of commercial humor. He's just getting overexposed the way good jokes do. Run into the ground, only to be revived at some later date as nostalgia (Where's the beef?)
-
There is a Geico camel? Didn't they have a perfectly good not quite anatomically realistic Madagascar day gecko?
-
Didn't they have a perfectly good not quite anatomically realistic Madagascar day gecko?
Yeah, but that dude is getting extremely annoying. Of course it took him a couple of years and It's only taken the camel about a week.
-
Nothing at all! The camel is a fine piece of commercial humor. He's just getting overexposed the way good jokes do. Run into the ground, only to be revived at some later date as nostalgia (Where's the beef?)
It's nature's way. The circle of life.