The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => History => Topic started by: jay-ell on January 10, 2004, 08:14:04 pm

Title: You say it's your birthday?
Post by: jay-ell on January 10, 2004, 08:14:04 pm
Quote from: "sjlimmer"
they do have a Mind Your Mother (http://www.fridgedoor.com/fridgedoor/mindyourmother.html) set


Hmmmm, sounds like a good birthday present for a Den Mother...you know, if you happen to know such a person.
Title: You say it's your birthday?
Post by: sjlimmer on January 17, 2004, 12:09:05 am
Quote from: "Den Mother jldunston"
Quote from: "sjlimmer"
they do have a Mind Your Mother (http://www.fridgedoor.com/fridgedoor/mindyourmother.html) set


Hmmmm, sounds like a good birthday present for a Den Mother...you know, if you happen to know such a person.


We don't even know when your birthday is.  Although I probably do need the suck-up points....
Title: You say it's your birthday?
Post by: jay-ell on January 17, 2004, 04:22:08 pm
Quote from: "sjlimmer"
We don't even know when your birthday is.  Although I probably do need the suck-up points....


At least one person around these parts knows.  You'll have to find him/her, and convince him/her to tell you...

hee hee hee.  I love treasure hunts :)
Title: You say it's your birthday?
Post by: pmcd9 on January 17, 2004, 04:32:09 pm
Quote from: "jldunston"
Quote from: "sjlimmer"
We don't even know when your birthday is.  Although I probably do need the suck-up points....


At least one person around these parts knows.  You'll have to find him/her, and convince him/her to tell you...

hee hee hee.  I love treasure hunts :)


Well I guess you would, we do the hunting and you get the treasure.

~Paul
Title: You say it's your birthday?
Post by: slink on January 17, 2004, 05:23:19 pm
Quote from: "jldunston"

At least one person around these parts knows.  You'll have to find him/her, and convince him/her to tell you...


Oi! Pedro... Get back here!

Though I'm only assuming he remembers when it is.
Title: You say it's your birthday?
Post by: CortJstr on January 17, 2004, 06:43:40 pm
Quote from: "slink"
Quote from: "jldunston"

At least one person around these parts knows.  You'll have to find him/her, and convince him/her to tell you...


Oi! Pedro... Get back here!

Though I'm only assuming he remembers when it is.


Maybe he forgot and that's why we haven't seen him around. He's in "time out"
Title: You say it's your birthday?
Post by: jough on January 17, 2004, 06:57:32 pm
I know but I'm not telling. :P