The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: AugustWest on October 25, 2013, 12:48:34 pm

Title: October 25, 2013 --'til you had way less opinions.
Post by: AugustWest on October 25, 2013, 12:48:34 pm
I'm gonna go practice writing my A's. (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10252013)
Title: Re: October 25, 2013 -- Until you had way less opinions.
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on October 25, 2013, 01:18:51 pm
"Jesus Christ, Beef!" indeed.
Title: Re: October 25, 2013 --'til you had way less opinions.
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on October 25, 2013, 03:35:17 pm
There are also blog entries.

http://rbeef.blogspot.com/2013/10/148-173.html
I didst laugh out loud at the Harry Potter reference.

http://philippesblog.blogspot.com/2013/10/halloween-is-just-about-here.html
Title: Re: October 25, 2013 --'til you had way less opinions.
Post by: pmcd9 on October 25, 2013, 04:09:55 pm
Beef's blog had me rolling. I think it was "buttersharts" that got me started and I couldn't stop after that.
Title: Re: October 25, 2013 --'til you had way less opinions.
Post by: pmcd9 on October 25, 2013, 04:13:32 pm
If Achewater hits the shop I may just go over to the 'drink a little too much' side of life.

Let us know if you get a case of buttersharts.
Title: Re: October 25, 2013 --'til you had way less opinions.
Post by: dejavroom on October 25, 2013, 04:54:47 pm
Guys, what is a "thrashdown"? The internet is strangely silent.
Title: Re: October 25, 2013 --'til you had way less opinions.
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on October 25, 2013, 05:15:55 pm
In simplest terms: A beating, a pummeling.
Title: Re: October 25, 2013 --'til you had way less opinions.
Post by: dejavroom on October 25, 2013, 05:18:57 pm
Thanks!