The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Asherdan on November 11, 2013, 04:39:53 pm
-
(http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--k5m636Zb--/m5dvkzj95cd6xl0k4nnx.gif)
-
August is a veteran? How did I not know that?
Little Porkin is definitely a veteran. Rock on!
-
Happy Birthday, how you see a lot of action. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.
-
Thanks guys. Got to relax and play some guitar this afternoon, and hanging out with the fam tonight. Nice and low key!
-
no hookers or blow? thank goodness i wasnt invited ;)
-
this is a birthday thread? wtf
i hope you enjoy this day that coincidentally occurs on the anniversary of your expulsion from a uterus
-
this is a birthday thread? wtf
Yeah, this is a birthday thread? WTF! Way to sneak that shit in there. Also, I thought that was Lieutenant Dan's job now.
-
I got beat. Beat at my own game.
Happy birthday Aug-Dog. I hope all the guitar strings sounded at once in a perfect chord. Or at least several chords.