The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Victoria Waterfield on November 15, 2013, 08:35:10 am

Title: 15.11.2013 WHO WANTS SOME DONKEY BRAY-BRAY IN THEIR FLAVOR-CUNT!
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on November 15, 2013, 08:35:10 am
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=11152013

Lord have mercy!
Title: Re: 15.11.2013 WHO WANTS SOME DONKEY BRAY-BRAY IN THEIR FLAVOR-CUNT!
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on November 15, 2013, 12:19:36 pm
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=11152013

Lord have mercy!

For what it's worth, if Beef was about to prematurely ejaculate, and he continued to sustain an erection well after the police arrived, that IS a little sick.

Behold the power of Guy Fieri (whom I just had to look up on a web search, is this a muppet?)
Title: Re: 15.11.2013 WHO WANTS SOME DONKEY BRAY-BRAY IN THEIR FLAVOR-CUNT!
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on November 15, 2013, 03:18:35 pm
OK that is just NOT what I needed this morning. Is Onstad taking lessons from George RR Martin? If you are in love something horrible has to happen to you?
Title: Re: 15.11.2013 WHO WANTS SOME DONKEY BRAY-BRAY IN THEIR FLAVOR-CUNT!
Post by: wombat on November 15, 2013, 05:39:14 pm
Are we supposed to think she is dead? This doesn't seem like any fun at all, although I could be wrong.
Title: Re: 15.11.2013 WHO WANTS SOME DONKEY BRAY-BRAY IN THEIR FLAVOR-CUNT!
Post by: AugustWest on November 15, 2013, 05:43:21 pm
Inside of Beef's head it is pretty much straight on HELL.
Title: Re: 15.11.2013 WHO WANTS SOME DONKEY BRAY-BRAY IN THEIR FLAVOR-CUNT!
Post by: jaydub on November 15, 2013, 05:45:05 pm
Aren't xx-ed out eyes pretty much the universal cartoon character is dead sign?
Title: Re: 15.11.2013 WHO WANTS SOME DONKEY BRAY-BRAY IN THEIR FLAVOR-CUNT!
Post by: theinevitable on November 15, 2013, 05:52:46 pm
yes, but these things are all in his imagination.
Title: Re: 15.11.2013 WHO WANTS SOME DONKEY BRAY-BRAY IN THEIR FLAVOR-CUNT!
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on November 15, 2013, 06:16:49 pm
yes, but these things are all in his imagination.

Yeah, on further review it's all Beef's worst-case scenarios. I confess I originally thought he'd actually killed Molly by sneezing into her.
Title: Re: 15.11.2013 WHO WANTS SOME DONKEY BRAY-BRAY IN THEIR FLAVOR-CUNT!
Post by: nDed on November 15, 2013, 06:37:27 pm
Who called the police?
Title: Re: 15.11.2013 WHO WANTS SOME DONKEY BRAY-BRAY IN THEIR FLAVOR-CUNT!
Post by: wombat on November 15, 2013, 07:27:33 pm
Ah ok I get it now. I wish he hadn't picked Friday as the one day he posts strips, it's the only day I get up too early for my brain to be fully functional.
Title: Re: 15.11.2013 WHO WANTS SOME DONKEY BRAY-BRAY IN THEIR FLAVOR-CUNT!
Post by: nDed on November 15, 2013, 08:20:31 pm
The erection. Obviously, that thing is magical.

Did Roast Beef get VoIP-enabled Aibo junk after Pat shot him?
Title: Re: 15.11.2013 WHO WANTS SOME DONKEY BRAY-BRAY IN THEIR FLAVOR-CUNT!
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on November 15, 2013, 10:06:33 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHQLQ1Rc_Js

That is all.