The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: nephilim8 on November 23, 2013, 06:57:29 am
-
There, you moany cunts. (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=11222013)
-
I'd have gone with "So many die of angina due to anger at drive thru radio get order wrong" but it's probably too long.
-
yeah this one had quite a few good titles it was hard to choose just one.
-
"Your dinner sucks because you're an asshole"
Holy craps, I lived that.
My friend's dad came home late one night with chinese food, probably after a 12 hour day of work and sitting in traffic. My friend's three sisters started mouthing off at him about how he got kung pao chicken instead of seasme chicken and forgot the egg roll, which meant he was a dumb old man who was purposefully screwing up dinner. He responded by throwing the take out containers at the wall and declaring "NO ONE EATS TONIGHT!" This was partly true, because the dogs really capitalized on all the food splashed around the kitchen.
-
I feel for that dude.