The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: jay-ell on November 26, 2013, 05:10:54 pm

Title: Stay Good, Philippe!
Post by: jay-ell on November 26, 2013, 05:10:54 pm
Could somebody CortJstr the "Stay Good, Philippe" strip for me? It's not coming up on the site search mechanism and I can't remember which arc it's from.
Title: Re: Stay Good, Philippe!
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on November 26, 2013, 06:28:22 pm
Could somebody CortJstr the "Stay Good, Philippe" strip for me? It's not coming up on the site search mechanism and I can't remember which arc it's from.
OhNor-obot still works. You're going to need more than that though.
Title: Re: Stay Good, Philippe!
Post by: jay-ell on November 27, 2013, 05:27:46 am
Yes. Which is why I asked about it here. I tried a few search engines first.
Title: Re: Stay Good, Philippe!
Post by: Doc on November 28, 2013, 08:54:10 am
What was the context again?