The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: pmcd9 on January 19, 2004, 06:39:39 pm

Title: Asherdan's Mixdisc is Killer
Post by: pmcd9 on January 19, 2004, 06:39:39 pm
I'm gonna be sending my mixdisc out this week, but I am definitely getting a case of mixers envy.  Mine sucks compared to all i've heard.  Ya'll are some mixers supreme.

This one tells a story.  It's about a bitter break up, soul searching and regret, a long lost weekend and then finally redemption.

I like to think these mixes tell a personal story.  I hope this isn't the case with you Ash.  These circumstances make good music, but they are hell to live through.

Killer mixdisc though.

~Paul
Title: Asherdan's Mixdisc is Killer
Post by: pmcd9 on January 20, 2004, 05:27:04 am
What's up, no one has any comments on Ash's killer mix?  I've listened to it 3 times and I love it.

~Paul
Title: Asherdan's Mixdisc is Killer
Post by: jough on January 20, 2004, 05:54:45 am
I have not received one.  I guess I'm not on the "cool" list.

:(
Title: Asherdan's Mixdisc is Killer
Post by: pmcd9 on January 20, 2004, 05:58:44 am
Quote from: "jough"
I have not received one.  I guess I'm not on the "cool" list.

:(


Maybe if you burned him a copy of Aztec Gold...

~Paul
Title: Asherdan's Mixdisc is Killer
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on January 20, 2004, 02:20:34 pm
I just got it last week but I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet.  I got Limmo's the same day and that's been in heavy rotation.