The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on January 09, 2014, 03:31:03 pm

Title: TOUAMB Down
Post by: pmcd9 on January 09, 2014, 03:31:03 pm
It's been reported on Facebook as being down. Am I the only one who it's working for?
Title: Re: TOUAMB Down
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on January 09, 2014, 03:31:34 pm
Seems better now, just in the last five minutes or so.
Title: Re: TOUAMB Down
Post by: Doc on January 09, 2014, 03:39:11 pm
Still down for me.
Title: Re: TOUAMB Down
Post by: jaydub on January 09, 2014, 03:44:05 pm
No issues here
Title: Re: TOUAMB Down
Post by: pmcd9 on January 09, 2014, 03:48:18 pm
Still down for me.

I'm sure it'll come back for you soon.
Title: Re: TOUAMB Down
Post by: wombat on January 09, 2014, 03:50:13 pm
Still down for me.

LOL
Title: Re: TOUAMB Down
Post by: jaydub on January 09, 2014, 04:12:16 pm
No issues here
Title: Re: TOUAMB Down
Post by: AugustWest on January 09, 2014, 04:33:45 pm
It's been reported on Facebook as being down. Am I the only one who it's working for?

How can you be in two places at once if you're not anywhere at all?
Title: Re: TOUAMB Down
Post by: greenkoolayd on January 09, 2014, 04:38:28 pm
everything is copacetic here.
Title: Re: TOUAMB Down
Post by: pmcd9 on January 09, 2014, 04:45:31 pm
How can you be in two places at once if you're not anywhere at all?

I posted a picture of myself wearing a scarf (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/11849000915/).
Title: Re: TOUAMB Down
Post by: pmcd9 on January 10, 2014, 05:10:04 am
I guess it don't matter if the board is down or otherwise. Ain't nobody using the damn thing.
Title: Re: TOUAMB Down
Post by: jaydub on January 10, 2014, 05:19:57 am
F5...F5....F5...
Title: Re: TOUAMB Down
Post by: greenkoolayd on January 10, 2014, 06:42:05 am
F5...F5....F5...

(http://weknowmemes.com/generator/uploads/generated/g1382701005121666194.jpg)
Title: Re: TOUAMB Down
Post by: miles on January 10, 2014, 04:17:27 pm
Is it still down? Someone get Jough.
Title: Re: TOUAMB Down
Post by: AugustWest on January 10, 2014, 06:08:56 pm
Someone get Jough.

Whough?
Title: Re: TOUAMB Down
Post by: pmcd9 on January 10, 2014, 07:12:31 pm
Whough?

Jough many cans!
Title: Re: TOUAMB Down
Post by: jay-ell on January 10, 2014, 08:09:02 pm
I posted a picture of myself wearing a scarf (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/11849000915/).

I am so sharing this with my friend who loves bear types. Paul, if you were gay, you would get so much man-tail it would be ridiculous.
Title: Re: TOUAMB Down
Post by: pmcd9 on January 10, 2014, 08:47:46 pm
I am so sharing this with my friend who loves bear types. Paul, if you were gay, you would get so much man-tail it would be ridiculous.

I know and it's a crying shame too. I can't get laid in a whorehouse these days, but if I was only into dudes I'd be balls deep every night.
Title: Re: TOUAMB Down
Post by: jay-ell on January 10, 2014, 08:49:47 pm
There are girls who are into bears, too, but we're fewer and further between.
Title: Re: TOUAMB Down
Post by: pmcd9 on January 10, 2014, 08:59:59 pm
I know, I've met a few, but not lately.
Title: Re: TOUAMB Down
Post by: ianmalcolm2 on January 10, 2014, 09:16:42 pm
We good over here. Just a busy time of year
Title: Re: TOUAMB Down
Post by: littlefallsmets on January 11, 2014, 07:52:28 am
My ex was so thrilled when she found a magazine with naked bear-ish men in it and was so disappointed when she got to the centrefold and it was a skinny little dude blowing a big bear-ish man.

Broke her heart when she found out she wasn't the target audience.