The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: theinevitable on January 14, 2014, 03:58:07 pm
-
A lot of people are calling bullshit on this guy being "52." I guess they haven't put up the snopes page yet.
Happy Birthday Paul. We think you are great.
-
You Won't Believe How Cool This Dude Is
happy birthday dogg
-
One weird trick for being a cool dude: make an art car. With flamethrowers.
Also firecracker helmets. I guess that's two weird tricks. Or three? I don't know.
-
Happy d9 day, dude! Have a great fuck*ng year.
-
Inev Started A Birthday Thread. You Won't Believe What Happened Next.
-
I certainly don't believe it. I think the protocol for these things is to wait until the next day to chime in, but I'm here now so thanks for the birthday wishes. I'll be off to have nachos in a bit. An ex lover from 30 years ago, who friended me on Facebook sometime last year has decided to come to my birthday party. This could be interesting.
-
Rock on, cool guy from Texas. Thanks for sharing your gifts of photography and mischief with us! Happy Birthday.
-
52 years ago two cool people had sex. They never expected what happened next!
-
have a happy birthday* or so help me...
*all the other days, too, while youre at it
-
(https://scontent-b-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1/1546211_792301467451384_1747087704_n.jpg)
-
Those are some tasty looking nachos.
-
Ain't no one calling bullshit on those nachos.
-
Oh shit! Happy belated birthday dude.