The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: pmcd9 on January 18, 2014, 04:36:40 am

Title: 2014-01-17 "Did You Try to Get Off With this Large Bag of Warm Water?"
Post by: pmcd9 on January 18, 2014, 04:36:40 am
Strip Link (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=01172014)

Beef and Molly are in trouble.
Title: Re: 2014-01-17 "Did You Try to Get Off With this Large Bag of Warm Water?"
Post by: ianmalcolm2 on January 18, 2014, 04:52:38 am
Yowza. Hit like a brick. And to think I was only just reading the 2008 wedding strip earlier today. :(
Title: Re: 2014-01-17 "Did You Try to Get Off With this Large Bag of Warm Water?"
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on January 18, 2014, 07:09:59 am
I now realise that Onstad can't deal with except with basic sentences, and I will adjust my expectances accordingly.

I feel bad about this, you understand.
Title: Re: 2014-01-17 "Did You Try to Get Off With this Large Bag of Warm Water?"
Post by: jsv on January 18, 2014, 01:17:24 pm
I now realise that Onstad can't deal with except with basic sentences, and I will adjust my expectances accordingly.
what is heard and what is felt, man
Title: Re: 2014-01-17 "Did You Try to Get Off With this Large Bag of Warm Water?"
Post by: ianmalcolm2 on January 18, 2014, 06:15:25 pm
'harridan' is gonna be soon incorporated into my own Sentences. good one.
Title: Re: 2014-01-17 "Did You Try to Get Off With this Large Bag of Warm Water?"
Post by: jaydub on January 18, 2014, 07:50:58 pm
Harridan is a hell of a word. 
Title: Re: 2014-01-17 "Did You Try to Get Off With this Large Bag of Warm Water?"
Post by: AugustWest on January 18, 2014, 09:07:40 pm
Sound advice.
Title: Re: 2014-01-17 "Did You Try to Get Off With this Large Bag of Warm Water?"
Post by: greenkoolayd on January 19, 2014, 01:47:47 am
I want to be a silver-tongued crafter of sentences when i grow up.