The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
The Wide World of Webcomics => Not Daisy Owl => Topic started by: Choop on January 21, 2014, 02:55:28 pm
-
michael deforge (http://kingtrash.com/ants/index.html) works on adventure time in some fashion, and draws comics and graphic novels on the side. this one's interesting.
-
this is awesome!
-
Severely cool comic, really. I have dutifully passed it on to my friends.
-
So good. Is there more?
-
this shit is delightfully twisted.
-
My roommate who draws comics is a big fan of this guy. Apparently he is coming to our local comic shop soon to promote his new book. Maybe I'll check it out, it is across from the place i like to buy coffee.
(my roommate's comics are here (http://blastmastr.tumblr.com/), I like this recent one (http://blastmastr.tumblr.com/image/70925118307))
-
Wow. That is some fucked up shit.
-
Wow. That is some fucked up shit.
Word
Also, one end of the bisected worm will die. Trippy to imagine otherwise though.
-
That was seriously rad!