The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: pmcd9 on January 27, 2014, 06:36:48 am

Title: The Grammy's
Post by: pmcd9 on January 27, 2014, 06:36:48 am
On my FB wall half of the folks there are loving the Grammys and talking about favorite parts of the while the other half is just hating it to hell. I'm a Grammy lover myself. Tuned in specifically because of my love for all things Paul McCartney. There were some really amazing performances.

Probably the best part was the weddings. That kinda choked me up a little bit.

So what say you guys, did you love it or hate it?



Title: Re: The Grammy's
Post by: wombat on January 27, 2014, 01:54:38 pm
I didn't watch it, but some of the terrible things people are saying on Facebook are so funny I am almost sorry I missed it. Apparently there was a zombie incarnation of Chicago, and something that looked like Madonna but one friend is convinced was a muppet, with a jaw that moved up and down on a hinge.
Title: Re: The Grammy's
Post by: miles on January 27, 2014, 02:25:33 pm
I didn't know it was on until I got on Twitter to see if I could find any information about the pro bowl streaker. I stayed with the pro bowl because I was hoping for another streaker.
Title: Re: The Grammy's
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on January 27, 2014, 03:24:41 pm
OK, this is funny: https://twitter.com/Arbys/status/427614008946855936
Title: Re: The Grammy's
Post by: miles on January 27, 2014, 05:31:03 pm
Who gives a fuck about a goddamn Grammy?
Title: Re: The Grammy's
Post by: jaydub on January 27, 2014, 06:52:30 pm
Was she a streaker, or just an excited fan?  The few seconds I saw in a clip looked like she was clothed.
Title: Re: The Grammy's
Post by: miles on January 27, 2014, 06:58:14 pm
I couldn't tell at the time. I could tell that the cameras were trying super hard to avoid her and Jerry Rice had a big, stupid grin on his face, so I was hoping for the best. Turns out she was in a bikini.

Also, excited fan? This is the pro bowl. Who gives a fuck about a goddamn pro bowl? I'm guessing she's just an attention whore.