The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: pmcd9 on February 05, 2014, 03:04:13 am

Title: Bill Burr
Post by: pmcd9 on February 05, 2014, 03:04:13 am
I like this guy. Had never heard of him before a couple of days ago. Just happened upon him on Conan's show and I recognized him from Breaking Bad. So I Googled up some of his standup and now I'm laughing my ass off.
Title: Re: Bill Burr
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on February 05, 2014, 02:39:27 pm
Have you seen him going apeshit on a crowd in Philly? It's a thing of beauty.

Last item on this list.
http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-10-most-satisfying-cases-hecklers-getting-destroyed_p2/
Title: Re: Bill Burr
Post by: pmcd9 on February 05, 2014, 07:34:10 pm
Have you seen him going apeshit on a crowd in Philly? It's a thing of beauty.

Last item on this list.
http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-10-most-satisfying-cases-hecklers-getting-destroyed_p2/

That was fantastic. I was listening to a whole show of his from a few years ago that was recorded in Philly. The whole set was peppered with Philly insults, but nothing like that. Damn...