The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: CortJstr on February 27, 2014, 02:39:47 pm

Title: Stripped
Post by: CortJstr on February 27, 2014, 02:39:47 pm
Did anybody else back the documentary Stripped? I've backed 4 docs on Kickstarter and received 2 so far. Stripped was one of those ones that seemed like it was never actually going to be finished but given the news yesterday I'm getting pretty jazzed about it. They were asking backers if any of us had friends in the press and I was going to see if wombat had a hook-up but that seems kind of unnecessary now seeing as Bill Watterson drawing their poster got them coverage in NYT, WashPo, Slate, etc.

Here's the poster if you haven't seen it: http://www.avclub.com/article/bill-wattersons-first-publicly-available-cartoon-1-201587
Title: Re: Stripped
Post by: wombat on February 27, 2014, 03:47:17 pm
I don't have useful contacts for this but yeah, sounds like they are going to be fine. I somehow never backed this, but I am really looking forward to finally seeing it.