The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: sjlimmer on January 21, 2004, 07:21:04 pm

Title: Age ain't nothing....
Post by: sjlimmer on January 21, 2004, 07:21:04 pm
Ok people, we've obsessed over this long enough.  The time has come.  A poll in two parts...
Title: Age ain't nothing....
Post by: wombat on January 21, 2004, 07:36:13 pm
Hmm, apparently everyone thinks they are above average - Achewood Estates as some kind of suburb of Lake Woebegone.
Title: Age ain't nothing....
Post by: CortJstr on January 21, 2004, 11:07:37 pm
Im' also alot smartr then the average reeder
Title: Age ain't nothing....
Post by: slink on January 21, 2004, 11:50:42 pm
*sigh*

I keep getting this urge to listen to Lake Wobegon again, which I haven't in about 10 years. But alas, I fear it may not be what it used to be.
Was I young and naive? Pray, tell me no.
Title: Age ain't nothing....
Post by: V-Adore on January 22, 2004, 12:26:07 am
I have always found Lake Wobegon fairly amusing, but then again, I also have relatives from exactly that part of America, and I've found Keillor frightening in his general accuracy re: the Scandahoovian way of life.

(Thanksgivings with my mom's family were simultaneously comforting and terrifying, sort of like being smothered with a beloved stuffed toy.)
Title: Age ain't nothing....
Post by: Choop on January 22, 2004, 01:49:44 am
Hey, man, this poll's flicking us all off.

FUCK YOU, POLL!
Title: Age ain't nothing....
Post by: V-Adore on January 22, 2004, 01:55:02 am
Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Hey, man, this poll's flicking us all off.

FUCK YOU, POLL!

Wow, now I can't not see it. Thanks, Choop.
Title: Age ain't nothing....
Post by: jough on January 22, 2004, 02:55:48 am
The poll must have come from the six-fingered man.

MY NAME IS INIGO MONTOYA.  YOU KILLED MY FATHER.  PREPARE TO DIE.
Title: Age ain't nothing....
Post by: andalucia on January 22, 2004, 03:33:44 am
Heheheh.
As for being the only person to vote "a lot younger", I feel like a tool.  A youthful one.