The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: wombat on March 02, 2014, 02:37:33 pm

Title: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
Post by: wombat on March 02, 2014, 02:37:33 pm
No good thread titles in the dialogue, but at least there's a strip.
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=03012014 (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=03012014)
Title: Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
Post by: ianmalcolm2 on March 02, 2014, 04:57:17 pm
aww at least this big ol sloppy reset of an arc built to something kinda touching.
Title: Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
Post by: pmcd9 on March 02, 2014, 05:20:19 pm
Call me a sentimental old fool, but I love a happy ending.
Title: Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
Post by: nDed on March 02, 2014, 06:44:59 pm
Look at that, a Rickenbacker 355 JL. Did Teodor always have that? That's probably why he's always broke.
Title: Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
Post by: pmcd9 on March 02, 2014, 07:48:39 pm
Look at that, a Rickenbacker 355 JL. Did Teodor always have that? That's probably why he's always broke.

It actually belongs to Ray. It was formerly owned by John Lennon who played it on the Ed Sullivan show (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=02132004). It's probably worth millions.
Title: Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
Post by: nDed on March 02, 2014, 08:01:59 pm
Daaang, I was going to say Lennon's 325/12, but I didn't think either Teodor or Mr. Bear would have the scratch. Ray totally would lend out John Lennon's guitar to help a friend get laid.
Title: Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
Post by: pmcd9 on March 02, 2014, 09:31:18 pm
I'm pretty sure that Teodor just took it and Ray doesn't even remember buying it. Teodor has had this guitar at his house for quite a while now (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=02072005).
Title: Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
Post by: nDed on March 03, 2014, 12:27:32 am
Isn't that at Ray's house?
Title: Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
Post by: nDed on March 03, 2014, 01:19:16 am
I mean that I thought the series of strips that one belongs to takes place at Ray's.
Title: Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on March 03, 2014, 01:34:37 pm
"I want this to be the perfect once that old me can look back on as a service to my life"

T is mature enough, and has had enough down times, to recognize it as it's happening. Good on him.
Title: Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
Post by: ianmalcolm2 on March 08, 2014, 10:52:07 pm
Another week has passed without a comic. I have a beer festival to entertain me tonight, but I miss you dudes —— new Achewoods are the only things that bring us together. :'(
Title: Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
Post by: wombat on March 08, 2014, 11:32:02 pm
Those sodas that are keeping him from making comics better be worth it. Wait, how is that even possible?
Title: Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
Post by: jaydub on March 09, 2014, 10:58:03 pm
I'm drowning my sorrows in a pint of Pliny the Elder at Russian River Brewing Co.
Title: Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
Post by: theinevitable on March 09, 2014, 11:25:59 pm
well well well, look at mr fancy ##### drinking his fancy-ass beer.

(save me some)
Title: Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
Post by: jaydub on March 10, 2014, 07:10:29 pm
It was so fancy, I had to have another.  Then I had to wait 2 hours to drive because I was in no condition...
Title: Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
Post by: wombat on March 14, 2014, 08:00:18 pm
Quote
Next comic expected to complete over the weekend. Thanks for your patience.
Title: Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
Post by: pmcd9 on March 14, 2014, 10:01:06 pm
Teodor is still in the back of the van.
Title: Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
Post by: AugustWest on March 14, 2014, 10:09:29 pm
Teodor is still in the back of the van.


fin




can
Title: Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
Post by: ianmalcolm2 on March 16, 2014, 10:57:23 pm
I dunno what to expect... Hopefully, when I come back from bowling tonight after a brew or two, I'll be rewarded by a new drawing of cartoon bears to get upset about.
Title: Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
Post by: pmcd9 on March 16, 2014, 11:57:06 pm
I dunno what to expect... Hopefully, when I come back from bowling tonight after a brew or two, I'll be rewarded by a new drawing of cartoon bears to get upset about.

He said he was going to complete it. He didn't say he was going to post it. Maybe it'll be a Phillippe's Fun Facts!
Title: Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
Post by: ianmalcolm2 on March 17, 2014, 01:08:49 am
hell––at this point a good ol phillipe's fun facts would be a breath of fresh air after a miasma of poorly conveyed self-seriousness
Title: Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
Post by: wombat on March 17, 2014, 12:15:27 pm
*sigh*
Title: Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
Post by: AugustWest on March 17, 2014, 04:23:07 pm
We're having chicken tonight, chicken tonight, a pot of chicken tonight!

Or tomorrow at the latest.