The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on April 06, 2014, 10:13:31 pm

Title: TOUAMB Mobile App
Post by: pmcd9 on April 06, 2014, 10:13:31 pm
I got a smart phone for the first time last week. I think I've figured out why this message board is no longer as vital as it once was. We definitely need a TOUAMB Mobile App. It's rough navigating on my phone. Should we petition the Gods Own Dick and ask him to design us one in his spare time?
Title: Re: TOUAMB Mobile App
Post by: wombat on April 06, 2014, 11:37:52 pm
What's hard on the phone? I don't find it harder to use than a lot of things on the phone.
Title: Re: TOUAMB Mobile App
Post by: pmcd9 on April 07, 2014, 01:59:20 am
It's too small to read. If I enlarge it it won't all fit on the screen.