The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: pmcd9 on January 21, 2004, 10:45:55 pm

Title: 55 Years Later
Post by: pmcd9 on January 21, 2004, 10:45:55 pm
I really like this one.  It's probably the closest in feel to my own.  I strongly considered The Silver Jews for my mix and on one early test pressing I included Poor Places from YHF.  My only complaint is that it's too short at only 10 songs, but now I see that I recieved an early pressing and the latter ones have more songs.  Fantastic mix!!!

~Paul
Title: 55 Years Later
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on January 22, 2004, 03:13:23 am
Who's the mixer?
Title: 55 Years Later
Post by: andalucia on January 22, 2004, 03:25:09 am
Me!  Carlos, yours is coming, I swear.  I'm in the middle of exams, and am just now taking a break from predicate nomiatives and faulty parallelism to restore sanity and whatnot.
Title: 55 Years Later
Post by: pmcd9 on March 31, 2004, 02:53:51 am
I finally found my 55 Years Later disc.  Yah.  It was hiding in a Kid Rock case.  Gah.  Now I remember what I was going to say about it all those years ago.  That Sonic Youth song Snare, Girl totally quotes A Kind of Hush.  

~Paul