The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: AugustWest on April 13, 2014, 02:46:58 am

Title: Man, the things I do for this club -- 4/23/2003
Post by: AugustWest on April 13, 2014, 02:46:58 am
Onstad (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=04232003) predicts (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=04242003) the future. (http://www.lovecloudvegas.com/)
Title: Re: Man, the things I do for this club -- 4/23/2003
Post by: jaydub on April 14, 2014, 05:30:57 pm
Maintenance and fuel costs have to make that a pretty low margin business.
Title: Re: Man, the things I do for this club -- 4/23/2003
Post by: nDed on April 14, 2014, 07:41:38 pm
That's a hell of an entry for the pilot's CV.
Title: Re: Man, the things I do for this club -- 4/23/2003
Post by: wombat on April 14, 2014, 07:43:45 pm
File this one under "things I wish I didn't know."
Title: Re: Man, the things I do for this club -- 4/23/2003
Post by: CortJstr on April 14, 2014, 08:37:03 pm
File this one under "things I wish I didn't know."

I think we have a whole section of the board for that.