The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => History => Topic started by: pmcd9 on May 01, 2014, 03:20:12 am

Title: The Pearly Gates Department
Post by: pmcd9 on May 01, 2014, 03:20:12 am
Comic Titan Al Feldstein has Died (http://www.avclub.com/article/its-so-hard-say-good-blecch-department-rip-al-feld-204053).

Reading that article I'm reminded how much I adored Mad Magazine when I was growing up. It really was the best thing ever.
Title: Re: The Pearly Gates Department
Post by: nDed on May 05, 2014, 05:44:01 pm
The library having a subscription to Mad made school just that little bit more tolerable.
Title: Re: The Pearly Gates Department
Post by: AugustWest on May 05, 2014, 05:58:11 pm
Comic Titan Al Feldstein has Died (http://www.avclub.com/article/its-so-hard-say-good-blecch-department-rip-al-feld-204053).

Reading that article I'm reminded how much I adored Mad Magazine when I was growing up. It really was the best thing ever.

Yeah, hugely formative on my early sense of humor.  Before I discovered Monty Python or SNL, there was Mad Magazine.