The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: theinevitable on May 05, 2014, 05:50:09 am
-
Felix Cumpleaņos a ti, doctor
happy birthday to our Doc, "lead dogc" of the dogc pack.
-
Natalis beati, Doctorem Doc.
-
Happy Birthday, Doc. Don't drown in a flood (unless it's beer).
-
I wrote something here last night but deleted it because it suddenly turned dark. Ha!
You were born on the most appropriate day to eat nachos (unless there's a National nacho day or some such nonsense). Today is Cinco De Mayo, the most American of Mexican celebration. So get you some nachos and a Mexican coke and enjoy the day!
-
Here's hoping for another year unmolested by all the venomous creatures of your great country.
-
Late for my own birthday thread. Typing the url in to my browser doesn't work anymore but searching it on google does? Some sort of DSL shenanigans maybe? I don't know that was a word I saw once.
Thanks muchachos, the day was spent in toil but successful toil and life is ticking along quite excellently.