The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Asherdan on May 22, 2014, 04:28:34 pm

Title: Pull up a seat...
Post by: Asherdan on May 22, 2014, 04:28:34 pm
(https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s---uBhIrEa--/oqil2ysvksn6vmluk2of.gif)
Title: Re: Pull up a seat...
Post by: jaydub on May 22, 2014, 07:51:12 pm
Happy Birthday, Dan'l.  May your adventures in romance, higher education, and edible retail continue to evolve!
Title: Re: Pull up a seat...
Post by: AugustWest on May 22, 2014, 08:12:59 pm
Happy Birthday -- Stay Rockin'!
Title: Re: Pull up a seat...
Post by: wombat on May 22, 2014, 10:47:31 pm

May your public transportation dreams come true! In a good way, I mean.
Title: Re: Pull up a seat...
Post by: pmcd9 on May 23, 2014, 02:38:37 am
I like Daniel! He's a good kid! Here's hoping all the women love you as much as you love them!

Happy birthday old man!!!
Title: Re: Pull up a seat...
Post by: theinevitable on May 23, 2014, 05:06:43 pm
thanks guyzos! My roommate brought me Crown Candy Kitchen at work (excellent milkshake and roast beef sandwich) and then I biked home in shitty Cardinals game traffic. Got home feeling like a million bucks and then played some D&D. Our DM knew one guy is leaving forever this week, and I'm leaving in 2 months, so he tried his darndest to kill us in a way that was pretty shitty and annoying.

...yeah, ok, the D&D part was not really what I wanted, I had agreed a week ago to play, not remembering it was my birthday. But this weekend I have a night off and will try to gather some friends. Unfortunately I think the magnetic "hey guys come to this bar!" power dissipates as soon as your literal birthday passes. Use it or lose it.
Title: Re: Pull up a seat...
Post by: wombat on May 23, 2014, 07:09:37 pm
No it doesn't! You tell them that if presidents can move their birthdays to be adjacent to a weekend, so can you.
Title: Re: Pull up a seat...
Post by: theinevitable on May 25, 2014, 03:25:27 am
Last night: hung out with my roommate and his girlfriend and drank gin and pink lemonade and watched Ping Pong: the Animation (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMum_TIxODE). Drunkenly ordered a bunch of new boxers off the internet.

Tonight: repeat, but alone so far. Big grilled cheese sandwich. Also, biked home from work the fastest ever. A thing I like about using the little iPhone app to track my biking is that it is consistently telling me that I am getting faster and faster, even if only by a tiny bit each time. Finally figured out how to pace myself better so that I always arrive home feeling ready to lie down on the floor.

Tomorrow: make a ton of pork ribs and eat them with friends. Possibly a haircut.

Good birthday.
Title: Re: Pull up a seat...
Post by: ianmalcolm2 on May 25, 2014, 04:41:49 pm
Happy birthday, and thanks for linking to Ping Pong. It's now next on my download cue -- the animation style alone has me sold, and I'm already a sucker for sports anime, so this is a no-brainer.
Title: Re: Pull up a seat...
Post by: theinevitable on May 25, 2014, 05:07:00 pm
you can watch for free on hulu!