The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: pmcd9 on August 05, 2014, 05:14:44 am

Title: Nolan Ryan vs. Robin Ventura
Post by: pmcd9 on August 05, 2014, 05:14:44 am
It was 21 years ago today (http://blog.chron.com/thetexican/2013/08/august-4-1993-robin-ventura-vs-nolan-ryan/#5241101=0)
Title: Re: Nolan Ryan vs. Robin Ventura
Post by: pmcd9 on August 08, 2014, 06:08:30 am
What did Nolan Ryan do?
Title: Re: Nolan Ryan vs. Robin Ventura
Post by: pmcd9 on August 09, 2014, 07:28:51 am
He waited twenty years then made himself into an old school pitching caveman with the Rangers and then got squeezed out.

I don't even know what that means. It sounds like you resent the fact that he had a long and successful career. Oh wait, I get it, because he pitched for the Angels for many years, but never brought the team any success. So you resent him going on to become an icon back home in Texas. Ha  ha...

I thought maybe he did something lately. I was like what, has he been campaigning for Ted Cruz or something?
Title: Re: Nolan Ryan vs. Robin Ventura
Post by: pmcd9 on August 09, 2014, 11:07:51 pm
His lasr job with the Texas Rangers he went all jerky, that is what I am at.

I have no idea what you are talking about?