The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: pmcd9 on September 26, 2014, 07:31:26 pm

Title: Californication
Post by: pmcd9 on September 26, 2014, 07:31:26 pm
Probably old news, I think this show has been around for a few years, but I just now started watching it. It's not a great show and I probably would have given up on it by now if it didn't have lots of T&A. The music is really good though. The producers have really good tastes.
Title: Re: Californication
Post by: pmcd9 on September 27, 2014, 07:46:51 pm
I must add though that the show is very good whenever Pamela Aldon is on the screen.
Title: Re: Californication
Post by: pmcd9 on September 28, 2014, 09:42:46 am
And furthermore Madeline Zima is absolutely beautiful.

The show got way better when Kathleen Turner walked onto the screen.
Title: Re: Californication
Post by: pmcd9 on October 02, 2014, 02:30:10 am
I'm not saying this show is predictable or anything, but in the first episode of season 5 Hank meets and fucks a beautiful black lady on a plane. My first thought was "he's never slept with a black woman before, this is new." Later on in the episode his agent arranges a meeting with a famous rapper. Immediately I thought, "oh, I'll bet that woman on the plane is somehow involved with this rapper." Because isn't that the pattern of this show. Hank accidentally fucks someone who is involved with someone else that happens to be very closely tied to hank and his family and/or career.

I'm still lovin' the T&A though.