The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: Asherdan on November 08, 2014, 01:14:37 am
-
(https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s---uBhIrEa--/oqil2ysvksn6vmluk2of.gif)
-
I'd eat a bald eagle, a cat and a hoss before any primate.
I love that dog comes before human though.
-
I've eaten 16 items on that list. The highest ranked being shark. Shark is delicious.
-
This just seems like a random computer generated list of animals.
-
This just seems like a random computer generated list of animals.
My thoughts exactly.
-
I eat game meat as a hobby. You ever eat a giraffe? I have. I seek it out and buy the weirdest shit I can find, but then I learned the #1 vector of bizarre and exotic diseases is in fact strange game meat. I can't trust my meat connection with my health so I had to walk away.
-
A giraffe is just a long necked hoss really. If I were buying black market giraffe I would insist on neck meat.
-
Another list with a different slant (http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/land-animals-that-would-fuck-you-up-in-hand-to-hand-com-1667293976/+robharvilla).
My comment on that was "This is why I think the Wonder Twins "transform into any animal" power is vastly underrated in the "what superpower would you pick?" game. It's incredibly versatile. There are many, many ways to destroy your enemies, not to mention escape from them, spy on them, survive conditions you otherwise couldn't, etc."
-
This reminds me that I don't know if I've ever posted this very important link anywhere on this board. It's the scientific answer to the question about fighting duck-sized hosss or hoss-sized ducks.
http://www.giantflightlessbirds.com/2013/01/ducks-and-hosss/ (http://www.giantflightlessbirds.com/2013/01/ducks-and-hosss/)
Ugh, stupid filter. correct as necessary.