The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: lprkn on December 02, 2014, 05:33:13 pm
-
Trying to figure out my "best of" list right now. Would anybody be interested in doing a trade again? I might try to do a "heavy" disc and a "not so heavy" disc to spare those who don't share my
taste obsession.
-
I didn't have it, thanks!
-
I have a 22-track list for best of 2014. Need to put it in order, do it up on Spotify, then cut some tracks so it can fit on a CD. I am also wary of acquiring music in mid-December that would require inclusion (IMO many people do their best-of-year lists too early). But yeah I'd be in.
-
Heck Yes!
-
http://open.spotify.com/user/carlosdelvaca/playlist/4m4kg3Db1eUmKtjMAiPVhx
- CYHSY “Coming Down”
- Augustines "Don't You Look Back"
- TV on the Radio “Happy Idiot”
- French Style Furs “World In My Bloodstream"
- Young Fathers “Get Up"
- Dana Buoy “Preacher”
- Future Islands "Seasons"
- Wussy “Teenage Wasteland”
- The Rural Alberta Advantage "Terrified"
- Band of hosss “Detlef Schrempf” (acoustic)
- J Mascis “Every Morning”
- The Hold Steady “Big Cig”
- Cloud Nothings “I'm Not Part of Me”
- Sugar Stems “Only Come Out at Night”
- Los Campesinos “Avocado, Baby"
- New Prons “Champions of Red Wine”
- Vaadat Charigim "Haolam Avad Mizman"
- Owl John "Red Hand"
- Afghan Whigs “Algiers”
- Local Natives “Heavy Feet”
- Typhoon "Common Sentiments"
- Spoon "Let Me Be Mine"
-
I don't know if I have heard a single thing released in 2014. Other than my friends' stuff. I used to be cool.
Looking at iTunes, I have listened to the Todd Terje album, and one track off the last Oh Sees album. Wow.