The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: wombat on January 02, 2015, 07:12:55 pm

Title: Happy New Year/Fuck You Friday
Post by: wombat on January 02, 2015, 07:12:55 pm
I'm on chat with the cable TV company (which is an improvement over being on hold on the phone but just barely) and I have a cold and I expect ALL of you to make a resolution to POST MORE ON THE BOARD this year.

that is all.
Title: Re: Happy New Year/Fuck You Friday
Post by: pmcd9 on January 02, 2015, 07:46:06 pm
You have my word. What we need is a pledge drive to recruit new members. Attrition has dangerously thinned our ranks.
Title: Re: Happy New Year/Fuck You Friday
Post by: wombat on January 02, 2015, 08:08:05 pm
I think we need a drive to get the old members to spend less time on Facebook.
Title: Re: Happy New Year/Fuck You Friday
Post by: wombat on January 03, 2015, 12:27:11 am
Where else would I post my Santa massacre photos?

Where you posted them before Facebook. HERE.
Title: Re: Happy New Year/Fuck You Friday
Post by: pmcd9 on January 04, 2015, 11:58:02 pm
Where you posted them before Facebook. HERE.

Hear hear!
Title: Re: Happy New Year/Fuck You Friday
Post by: wombat on January 05, 2015, 09:15:57 pm
That is the best hoss picture ever.
Title: Re: Happy New Year/Fuck You Friday
Post by: pmcd9 on January 06, 2015, 02:26:05 pm
Thank you for bringing it all back home Ash.
Title: Re: Happy New Year/Fuck You Friday
Post by: theinevitable on November 20, 2015, 07:25:15 pm
I cannot believe that I have been posting on here longer than I have been on facebook. But it's true.

I think I am spending too much time on reddit these days, it is making me nostalgic for the "old internet." I realized when reading a thread about linux that the first time I tried to install it was over 10 years ago. It is hard to believe that, looking back.