The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Asherdan on January 05, 2015, 04:50:51 pm

Title: What I did on my ________ vacation
Post by: Asherdan on January 05, 2015, 04:50:51 pm
(https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s---uBhIrEa--/oqil2ysvksn6vmluk2of.gif)
Title: Re: What I did on my ________ vacation
Post by: AugustWest on January 05, 2015, 06:10:36 pm
I spent the last two weeks consolidating two junk rooms into one.  I'm about 70% finished, but I see the light at the end of the tunnel.  I'm getting my office BACK.
Title: Re: What I did on my ________ vacation
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on January 05, 2015, 07:26:10 pm
22 days til Florida.
Title: Re: What I did on my ________ vacation
Post by: wombat on January 05, 2015, 09:15:07 pm
Did I already tell this story? We went to visit relatives for the first time in years because my nephew begged us to come, and both of us came home with a cold. There's also a really sad long story about how I lost a 15 dollar Starbucks gift card that I only had because I had done two good deeds for them.
Title: Re: What I did on my ________ vacation
Post by: pmcd9 on January 06, 2015, 02:24:30 pm
I went to a lot of parties. I'm now trying to get a bunch of needless junk out of my house.