The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: theinevitable on January 14, 2015, 08:17:27 pm

Title: Big Man On Campus
Post by: theinevitable on January 14, 2015, 08:17:27 pm
"I wonder why all these cool people invite me to their parties," says the charming, sweet, funny dude. The sweet photography and fire-breathing car are just convenient excuses, a polite alibi he provides us so we don't have to get all mushy and compliment the man himself. "cool car, Paul," "nice photo, paul." I think we all know that it's all about the dude per se.

Happy Birthday, Paul. Keep on rocking.
Title: Re: Big Man On Campus
Post by: pmcd9 on January 14, 2015, 08:39:10 pm
Aww guys, now I'm all teared up. And I haven't had my nachos yet. Thanks!
Title: Re: Big Man On Campus
Post by: jaydub on January 14, 2015, 09:14:40 pm
Happy birthday, Paul!
Title: Re: Big Man On Campus
Post by: AugustWest on January 15, 2015, 02:22:35 pm
Happy Birthday Paul. Hope you D9'ed it all up.  Hella all up all over the place.
Title: Re: Big Man On Campus
Post by: ianmalcolm2 on January 15, 2015, 04:16:42 pm
happy birthday, internet figure. i've been reading snippets of your exploits & thoughts near-daily for over a year. A strange thought, but a reassuring one.