The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: theinevitable on January 19, 2015, 11:14:14 pm
-
The cosmology is complex/incomplete/confusing (how much of the universe is part of this mental space). Sometimes there are foreign languages. Characters enter and exit. Secondary characters are invented and mentioned but never introduced to the stage. Entire worlds created-- with links to indie band music videos, a fantasy sports league, and trips to "Japan," a mythical land of strange animals and foods. All created by one cosmic author, our World Builder.
Happy birthday!
-
whoa i'm an option. this is huge
-
I'm sorry for the shitty candle crack on FB.
No you're not. And I know because I created you.
-
Does anyone pay attention to the tiny cans of Dr Pepper anymore?
-
i have .... too many
-
You don't sit in front of the computer all day and just look at the things you miss.
Happy Birthday, Wombat!