The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: theinevitable on February 05, 2015, 06:59:16 pm

Title: I wasn't even going to make one of these.
Post by: theinevitable on February 05, 2015, 06:59:16 pm
I was not sure if A-Cap checks the boards often enough for this to be worth it, but then I logged in and got this.

(http://i.imgur.com/sLVeooX.png)

So clearly some cosmic force of Finance knows it is A Birthday. Not mine, though.
Title: Re: I wasn't even going to make one of these.
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on February 05, 2015, 07:31:00 pm
I got a signed Rand auto-biography. sure said had some sexy times. And some dope tickets to red lobster. (I'll be using the $5 check towards sushi. I will consume sushi at unsusustainable levels.
Title: Re: I wasn't even going to make one of these.
Post by: AugustWest on February 05, 2015, 08:22:57 pm
Have a fiscally sound birthday!
Title: Re: I wasn't even going to make one of these.
Post by: pmcd9 on February 06, 2015, 12:58:24 am
Party like it's 2007!