The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: AugustWest on March 18, 2015, 05:58:17 pm

Title: MADNESS!
Post by: AugustWest on March 18, 2015, 05:58:17 pm
Don't know if anyone's innerested or not, but I set up a NCAA Tournament bracket on Yahoo.  Let me know if you don't get the invite and you want to participate.
Title: Re: MADNESS!
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on March 23, 2015, 03:35:51 pm
Looks like it's you and me, Egg Man. You're out in front but have lost a finalist in each of your brackets.
Title: Re: MADNESS!
Post by: jaydub on March 23, 2015, 04:58:19 pm
I was down, but I had this absurd impulse to actually research what was going on and I missed the actual boat.  Logged in on the 18th and it was all, REGISTRATION CLOSED.
Title: Re: MADNESS!
Post by: AugustWest on March 23, 2015, 07:57:45 pm
Yeah, I just kind of threw it up there at the last minute.  Lots of excitement this first weekend tho...  It's a great time to be a Kentucky fan.