The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: Asherdan on March 26, 2015, 02:48:24 pm

Title: Be careful of what you track...
Post by: Asherdan on March 26, 2015, 02:48:24 pm
(https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s---uBhIrEa--/oqil2ysvksn6vmluk2of.gif)
Title: Re: Be careful of what you track...
Post by: AugustWest on March 26, 2015, 03:34:54 pm
At least it's not Bud Light.
Title: Re: Be careful of what you track...
Post by: KeithHernandez on March 26, 2015, 11:46:57 pm
The older I get the more I understand shitty American beer.  Not bud light, but coors original and miller lite are pretty alright in my book.
Title: Re: Be careful of what you track...
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on March 27, 2015, 01:05:16 pm
I saw something recently saying that "craft beer" now accounted for something like 11% of the US beer market, which is an all-time high.

Yet another thing that's a result of my sheltered entitled yuppie worldview, because that number seems ridiculously low considering that most people I know like good beer. It proves just how much macro-brew is consumed in this country.
Title: Re: Be careful of what you track...
Post by: AugustWest on March 27, 2015, 03:30:10 pm
I don't drink any of it anymore, but I've put away plenty of Milwaukee's Best, Miller High Life, Little Kings, Stroh's and (god help me, but I miss it) Sterling in my day.