The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: AKKOLADE on April 23, 2015, 03:29:58 pm

Title: The nearest thing to a new Achewood strip in a year
Post by: AKKOLADE on April 23, 2015, 03:29:58 pm
(http://i.imgur.com/LrmTxdc.jpg) (http://www.usgamer.net/archive?tag=video-game-cheats-n-beatums)
Title: Re: The nearest thing to a new Achewood strip in a year
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on April 23, 2015, 05:15:13 pm
The other day a retweet in my Twitter feed came up from someone who had an Achewood avatar. I almost followed him for that alone.
Title: Re: The nearest thing to a new Achewood strip in a year
Post by: theinevitable on April 25, 2015, 05:41:37 am
KC Green is # 1.
Title: Re: The nearest thing to a new Achewood strip in a year
Post by: pmcd9 on April 29, 2015, 03:26:30 am
I miss Achewood.
Title: Re: The nearest thing to a new Achewood strip in a year
Post by: wombat on April 29, 2015, 12:02:34 pm
I don't think about it anymore. I'm at peace with it.
Title: Re: The nearest thing to a new Achewood strip in a year
Post by: jaydub on April 30, 2015, 03:44:23 pm
Explaining this messageboard is getting almost impossible
Title: Re: The nearest thing to a new Achewood strip in a year
Post by: wombat on April 30, 2015, 11:34:05 pm
He just posted this link on Facebook announcing that the soda company is "officially launched."
http://pdx.eater.com/2015/4/30/8517371/chris-onstad-talks-sodas-portland-tastemakers (http://pdx.eater.com/2015/4/30/8517371/chris-onstad-talks-sodas-portland-tastemakers)

Who've we got in Portland to go and try them?
Title: Re: The nearest thing to a new Achewood strip in a year
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on May 01, 2015, 01:18:52 pm
He just posted this link on Facebook announcing that the soda company is "officially launched."
http://pdx.eater.com/2015/4/30/8517371/chris-onstad-talks-sodas-portland-tastemakers (http://pdx.eater.com/2015/4/30/8517371/chris-onstad-talks-sodas-portland-tastemakers)

Who've we got in Portland to go and try them?

Nabu? Smick?
Title: Re: The nearest thing to a new Achewood strip in a year
Post by: pmcd9 on May 05, 2015, 07:44:07 pm
I can't find a place to ship me any of that stuff and as a guy with time and a way to sparkle some agua this is distressing.

Shipping things is not his strong suit.
Title: Re: The nearest thing to a new Achewood strip in a year
Post by: AugustWest on May 05, 2015, 07:59:11 pm
I just overnighted you a can.
Title: Re: The nearest thing to a new Achewood strip in a year
Post by: oball on August 07, 2015, 02:38:50 am
I mean it ain't new new but some of you may not have seen it before:

(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/oball/onstadsketch.jpg~original)


Also I got a Jaime drawn on my arm if that counts:

(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/oball/onstadarm.jpg~original)

EDIT: click the pictures to make them bigger, apparently
Title: Re: The nearest thing to a new Achewood strip in a year
Post by: AKKOLADE on August 15, 2015, 01:05:08 pm
I hadn't, thanks. Also chinga Jaime.